This event is now full, if you would like to be placed on a waitlist or request more information, contact Lora at the email below.
Calling All Land Managers! Free, 2 Day Workshop on Creating Habitat for Pollinators. For public and private land managers. Participants will receive Pollinator Steward Certification from Pollinator Partnership Canadawww.pollinatorpartnership.
• What to plant and how to manage land to encourage native bees and other pollinators
• Native plant and ecosystem considerations
• Pollinator monitoring and public engagement
• Hands on mason and bumble bee home making
• Demonstration site walk and technical guidance
Expert speakers, hands on activities, lunches provided by Red Barn Market, Peppers Foods, and Discovery Coffee.
Include in your registration request what land you manage and what you would like to do for pollinators.