Ticket sales are extended while space remains for the Thurs, Oct 12th Conservation Connection Forum & Benefit Banquet
Get your tickets before they sell out! Here.
More event info here.
There will be a silent auction and raffle with all funds raised going to Habitat Acquisition Trust's nature conservation programs. Raffle tickets are $2 each, so bring your cash to take part in the fun.
Silent auction items:
- 2 nights stay at the Wildergarden on Sooke Basin
- Vintage Birding Bundle: Books & Binoculars
- Canada's National Bird - Gray Jay framed Jack Grundle Print
- Hoary Marmot - framed Jack Grundle Print
- A-Z Wildlife Books Series for Children
- Stellar's Jay Print by Fenwick Lansdowne
- Luxury Package: Flying Fish Wine Certificate, Victoria Symphony passes, Lifecycles apple cider vinegar
- Sapphire Day Spa Massage and Coconut Scrub
- Orca Footprints Kids Sustainability Book Series
- Crepe Paper Avalanche Lily by Noella LeDrew at Earthlight Studio
- Republic of Vancouver Island apparel and accessories
- Horror Escape passes for two
- 6 wooden holiday ornaments
- North Park Bike Tune-up
- Alpine Plants Book by Andy Mackinnon
- $50 to Saanich Native Plants
- Canadian Maple gift basket by the Emporium at Dragon Alley
- Family Nature Pack - A-Z Wildlife Book Series & Robert Bateman Centre Admission
Thank you to all of our sponsors that donated in support of the Conservation Connection Forum & Benefit Banquet!