Join the Great Canadian Giving Challenge by donating to HAT before June 30th, 2019!
Every dollar donated in June is a chance for us to WIN!
Donate to HAT during the month of June and automatically enter us to WIN $10,000 during the Great Canadian Giving Challenge. Every $1 donation is one entry into the contest for HAT!
Just a single donation could help us restore a plot of native habitat, supply materials for our educational programs, or help us improve habitat for species at risk!
If you win the $10,000 prize for HAT, you can make an even bigger difference! $10,000 could supply over 75 bat boxes to support over 15,000 bats, 100 Western Screech-owl nest boxes, build and care for native plant learning gardens at our Green Spots Schools, or purchase equipment needed to conduct restoration in threated habitats across south Vancouver Island.
Search for 'Habitat Acquisition Trust' on Canada Helps, The Great Canadian Giving Challenge or click here!
Then, pick your way to give: give once or schedule monthly donations, donate securities or mutual funds, or fundraise.
Find us on Canada Helps: Habitat Acquisition Trust
The winner will be announced on July 1st, 2019.
THE MORE YOU GIVE, THE MORE CHANCES HAT WILL WIN!
You could make a difference today!
- Enhance bat and Western Screech-owl habitat through installing bat boxes and nest boxes in critical habitat and give them a fighting chance.
- Provide native plants for a pollinator hedgerow or habitat restoration project in your area.
- Give much needed equipment and supplies to our species at risk monitoring and habitat restoration programs.
Imagine the difference $10,000 could make tomorrow.
- Restore critically endangered Garry Oak meadow or coastal Douglas-fir Habitat on south Vancouver Island and the southern Gulf Islands
- Enable the permanent protection and conservation of hundreds of hectares of threatened habitat through conservation covenants!
- Empower and educate over 100 local land owners in becoming better stewards of their land through intensive workshops, site visits and presentations
Terms & Conditions* Donations must be made via GivingChallenge.ca or CanadaHelps.org. Minimum $3 donation required. Contest runs from June 1, 2019 at midnight Newfoundland Daylight Time (NDT) to June 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). One (1) CAD $10,000 donation from The GIV3 Foundation to selected charity available to be won. Odds of charity winning depend on number of entries received. Math skill-test required. See full rules at: http://givingchallenge.ca/rules.html.