HAT members are the foundation of our stewardship and conservation efforts.
Thora (far left) and Lyndis (second right) are long-time members and supporters of HAT.
Show your support for our region’s natural places by becoming a member of HAT.
HAT Membership Categories
|Individual Student||enrolled as a full-time student||$20|
|Individual||for any person||$30|
|Family||for spouses and/or parents and dependent children living at the same residence||$45|
|Organization||organizations, government agency, schools or businesses||$100|
|Monthly Donations||Become a Habitat Hero* by donating a set amount of your choice each month e.g. $5/month x 12 months = $60/year||$5+|
HAT Members receive:
- A tax-receipt for the full amount of their membership,
- Sharing the process of conservation on Southern Vancouver Island,
- Invitation to special members appreciation events, including the June Member Luncheon,
- A copy of our quarterly newsletter, HAT Chat by email or post,
- 10% discount at the Goldstream Nature House bookstore,
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting, and
- Membership is low-cost for you, your family or organization!
More members help us complete the stewardship and land conservation work we do, and helps us successfully receive grant funding. Every contribution you make is used effectively to create a conservation legacy for your community but you can choose to change or end your contribution at any time. At the end of the year, you will receive a tax receipt for the total amount of contributions you have made to HAT over the year.
*HAT’s work needs help every day of the year - become a Monthly Habitat Hero. As a monthly contributor, you do not receive our appeal letters unless you ask for them - instead get an annual update of how your monthly contributions have made a difference to habitats.
Ways to Become a HAT Member or Renew Membership
Mail: Print our Membership form and mail it to us at HAT, Box 8552, Victoria, BC V8W 3S2. Sign-up for Annual Auto-Renewal to ensure your membership with HAT is always up-to-date!
Call us: (250) 995-2428
Drop by the HAT Office in Victoria at 202-661 Burnside Rd E.
It's that easy to make a difference